As part of the Building Consultancy Group, our Building Surveying team provides a prompt, accurate and professional service across the UK.
Every member of our team is experienced in all aspects of property building surveying and applies this knowledge and experience to each instruction.
Each client and project that we are instructed on receives the same bespoke treatment whether it is for occupational purposes, a merger or acquisition.
We respond to our clients’ needs, providing bespoke solutions regardless of the size of instruction, through collaborative, forward thinking and partner-led involvement.
Our core services include:
- Acquisition advisory services/due diligence
- Building refurbishment & fit out
- Building reinstatement valuations
- Building surveys
- CDM advisory services & principal designer role
- Contract administration
- Construction of 3D models
- Defects analysis
- Design & construction
- Development monitoring
- Feasibility studies
- Land Development Project Management
- Licence for alterations
- Neighbourly matters services
- Party Wall issues
- Planned maintenance
- Procurement of laser scanning surveys
- Rights to Light & Daylight + Sunlight analysis using in-house software
- Schedules of condition
- Service charge assessments
Rapleys is pleased to provide a complete Neighbourly Matters service provided by our dedicated team. View more information here: Neighbourly Matters