Our corporate & investor management team provides a professional and bespoke asset and property management service to a range of client and property types throughout the UK and Europe. We work with investors, occupiers, developers and landlords in both the public and private sectors.
In collaboration with our other specialist teams, we provide a fully integrated corporate & investor management package delivering property management, property accounting, facilities management, asset management, lease consultancy, building consultancy, agency, rating and town planning services.
We deliver services across a large mixed portfolio and currently have in excess of 3,000 properties and 13,000 leases under management, and we account for £350m per annum on behalf of our clients. We work internationally, managing properties in Ireland, France, Belgium, Poland and the Netherlands.
Our mission is to deliver professional and effective corporate and investor management services to our clients and tenants. Customer service and satisfaction is at the core of everything we do and all mandates are partner led, with the partner actively involved.
Our core property management services include:
- Consents for assignments, sub-lettings, alterations, change of use
- Critical events management
- Database management
- Facilities management
- Insurance challenge
- Lease management
- Property accounting and reporting
- Service charge challenge
- Service charge management
- Vacant space management
Our core asset management services include:
- Formulating asset management strategies aligned with clients business plans
- Identifying and executing ‘value add’ opportunities
- Transaction management
- Strategic refurbishments or major works programmes
- Identify/appraise redevelopment opportunities
- Added value through alternative uses
- Sustainability – aligning energy data with day-to-day operation to reduce spend/consumption and carbon footprints
Snapshot Of Instructions
Agency, Building Consultancy, Corporate & Investor Management, Lease Consultancy