The Affordable Housing & Viability team, which forms part of Rapleys wider Development team, is seeking a full-time Surveyor to join our expanding team based in the London office. The role will involve providing development consultancy, valuation and agency advice to our Registered Provider and Private Sector clients. The role involves reporting directly to clients, writing a range of reports and dealing with the acquisition and sale of affordable housing units and land.
Rapleys Affordable Housing & Viability team provides development consultancy, valuation and agency advice to a wide range of affordable housing providers including registered providers, local authorities, private sector developers, private equity and institutional funds. The team is currently providing advice on a number of significant urban expansion and new garden village settlements as well as large residential led development projects. The team advises on projects across the UK with support from our offices in Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Huntingdon and Edinburgh.
This is an exciting time to be joining a team which focuses on the delivery of affordable housing within the UK development market. The Government has made the delivery of affordable housing a key priority and over the next decade this sector is set to be at the forefront of the housing market.
The candidate will have exposure to a wide range of instructions and will be reporting directly to Will Maby MRICS, who leads the Affordable Housing team within the London Office.
- MRICS qualified
- Ideally RICS Registered Valuer
- Experience of providing residential development valuation advice
- Good working knowledge of Argus Developer
- Knowledge of Affordable House would be an advantage
- Good report writing and communication skills
- A high degree of IT literacy is essential
- Clean driving license
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension scheme
- Car allowance or company car
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment)
- Potential to gain significant professional experience
For more information about this role or to apply, please send your full CV to:
Fran Hibbert, HR Business Partner
Unit 3A, The Incubator
The Boulevard, Enterprise Campus
Alconbury Weald, Huntingdon
Level Of Position: Surveyor
Salary Range: Competitive