Salary: Competitive + benefits
Our Rights to Light / Daylight & Sunlight London team act for a range of clients across all property sectors who are either developers or neighbours to a development.
The role will involve managing a caseload covering undertaking analyses, client liaison and business development to generate new leads. The team work closely with the UK wide Neighbourly Matters team plus other multi-disciplinary service divisions in the company of circa 130 personnel.
The service was established in 2017 and the team is growing. This vacancy has arisen at a key time as the service develops and expands. This role will give the opportunity for the right candidate to help shape the business.
The team is very active in promoting the profession through delivering seminars, publishing articles and leading initiatives such as the ‘Light Knights’ professional networking group.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Client care from enquiry to delivery
- Carrying out analyses
- Liaison with consultants including software providers, laser scanning & CAD technicians
- Report drafting with reasoned advice
- Presenting to clients and project teams
- Mentoring others
- Business generation.
Skills & Experience
- Qualifications and / or experience in specialising in this area of practice (minimum of 5 years)
- High degree of IT literacy including AutoCAD and preferably MBS Software
- Self-motivated & can work autonomously
- Driven with a can-do attitude
- Ambitious & career focused.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension scheme
- Car allowance
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment).
For more information or to apply for the role, please send your CV to:
Fran Hibbert, Head of HR | firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit 3a, The Incubator
Department: Building Consultancy
Level Of Position: Associate
Salary Range: Competitive