Bid Coordinator, competitive salary, Monday to Friday (part-time), working from home/flexible working, 23 days holiday, pro-rata, plus stats, growing company, range of additional benefits. This role has become available due to the growth of the company, annual bonus, pension package.
The position would be working alongside the Bid team, support the work winning efforts across the department. Liaising with staff to collate information to use in pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ) or responses to invitations to tender (ITT)
Key responsibilities of the Bid Coordinator opportunity:
- Working alongside the technical writers, the bid coordinator will liaise with staff across the Building Consultancy Group to collate information to use in pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ ), responses to invitations to tender (ITT) and business proposals.
- Research and write supporting information for use in PQQs and ITTs,
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a library of frequently used / boilerplate answers and materials for tendering purposes.
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; editing, proofreading and printing all documentation before submission.
- Manage an online up-to-date library of all answers submitted in PQQ and ITT responses across the department.
- Successfully work on multiple PQQs and ITTs simultaneously in a high-paced environment, often with a short turnaround time for submissions
- Proofing and producing the finalised document/submission, ensuring it is to a high standard and dispatched either in hardcopy or electronically to the customer
- Monitoring of relevant Sector notification websites and communication portals to identify relevant contracts to be evaluated to bid for.
- Working alongside the existing bid coordinator
- Daily monitoring of portals pre bid for clarifications, updates and post bid for updates and notifications
- Managing and coordinating all portals including passwords etc.
- A favourable candidate will have had the experience of bid writing and compilation
Benefits of the Bid Coordinator opportunity:
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (pro-rata) plus stats
- Immediate start from interview available
Department: Bid Coordinator
Level Of Position: Admin
Salary Range: Competitive