We are seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to work within our Building Consultancy team in Bristol. The role will involve advising clients on a broad range of matters including building surveys, dilapidations, party wall matters, contract administration and project management services on a variety of property types in the commercial sector.
The role will also include the coordination of projects for a national client, liaising across our network of UK offices.
This is an ideal role for an experienced chartered Surveyor (MRICS) wishing to broaden their expertise and responsibility whilst working for a thriving, growing, multi-disciplinary practice in the heart of Bristol.
Main duties, responsibilities and accountability
- To work within the Building Consultancy Team
- To provide clients with advice on matters including party walls, dilapidations etc
- To produce reports to clients on building consultancy projects
- To present at client meetings
Skills and experience
- At least two years experience within the commercial property sector
- MRICS qualified
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Highly computer literate
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full clean driving licence
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or car allowance
- Company Pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information about this role or to apply, please send your full CV to:
Head of HR
Falcon Road, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon PE29 6FG
Or email email@example.com
Rapleys is proud to have achieved the Standard Award for Investors in People – demonstrating our commitment to invest in our staff and provide excellent service to our clients.
Department: Building Consultancy Group
Level Of Position: Chartered Surveyor
Salary Range: Competitive