An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Surveyor to join the Lease Consultancy team within Business Space based in our Huntingdon office.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- The role will principally involve the negotiation of rent reviews, lease renewals and lease regears in respect of a corporate client’s commercial property portfolio including retail, industrial and office premises.
- The individual will manage the instruction and regularly attend client meetings.
- The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the business and be rewarded for success.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Commercially aware and capable of working on own initiative
- Solid landlord and tenant experience and a proven track record of negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals and taking disputes to Third Party / Court if necessary
- MRICS qualified with at least one years PQE
- A high degree of IT literacy is essential
- At least 3 years commercial property experience
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Excellent prospects for career progression
- An opportunity to assist in expanding the business
- Bonus for performance and business generation
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Subsidised gym membership
- Death in Service Scheme
- Perkbox (savings and vouchers on entertainment, shopping etc).
For more information about this role or to apply, please send your full CV to:
Head of HR
Falcon Road, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon PE29 6FG
Or email email@example.com
Rapleys is proud to have achieved the Standard Award for Investors in People – demonstrating our commitment to invest in our staff and provide excellent service to our clients.
Location: Huntingdon Office
Department: Surveyor / Senior Surveyor
Level Of Position: Surveyor / Senior Surveyor
Salary Range: Competitive + Car