Job Purpose Summary
We are seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to work within our Building Consultancy team in Birmingham. The role will involve advising clients on a broad range of matters including condition surveys, measured surveys, dilapidations, contract administration and project delivery on a variety of property types in the commercial, retail, healthcare and local authority sectors.
The role will also include the coordination of projects for a national client, liaising across our network of UK offices.
This is an ideal role for an experienced chartered Surveyor (MRICS) wishing to broaden their expertise and responsibility whilst working for a thriving, growing, multi-disciplinary practice the heart of Birmingham.
The role will include working directly with the Regional Partner to support the growth and expansion of the Birmingham team.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To work within the Building Consultancy team
- To provide clients with advice on matters including condition surveys, measured surveys, dilapidations, contract administration and project delivery
- To produce reports to clients on building consultancy projects
- To present at client meetings.
Skills and Experience
- At least two years experience within the commercial property sector
- MRICS qualified
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Highly computer literate
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full clean driving license.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or car allowance
- Company Pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
For more information about this role or to apply, please send your full CV to:
HR Business Partner
Alconbury Weald Huntingdon PE28 4XA
Or email Fran.Hibbert@rapleys.com
Department: Building Consultancy Group
Level Of Position: Senior
Salary Range: Competitive