Our Neighbourly Matters service is growing and a unique opportunity has arisen within our Manchester office.
The team, as part of the wider Building Consultancy Group, operate throughout the UK delivering Rights to Light, Daylight & Sunlight, Party Wall and Access Arrangement services. We are looking for a commercially focussed entrepreneurial surveyor who is a good communicator and well versed in Neighbourly Matters to build up and lead this service in the region.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a keenness to work within the commercial property sector, with aspirations of either becoming a specialist Neighbourly Matters surveyor or other building surveying specialism.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To work within the Neighbourly Matters & Building Consultancy Teams
- To assist in providing clients with advice on matters including Daylight & Sunlight and Rights to Light
- To conduct site visits
- To produce reports to clients on Neighbourly Matters projects including photographic schedules and schedules of condition
- Undertaking background research on properties including reviewing historical archives
- To present with colleagues at client meetings
Skills & Experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Highly computer literate
- CAD experience
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full clean driving licence
- Predominantly commercial sector experience
- Working towards APC or other property related qualification
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or car allowance
- Company Pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment)
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information about this role or to apply, please send your full CV to:
Head of HR
Falcon Road, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon PE29 6FG
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapleys is proud to have achieved the Standard Award for Investors in People – demonstrating our commitment to invest in our staff and provide excellent service to our clients.
Department: Building Consultancy Group
Level Of Position: Surveyor
Salary Range: Competitive