Primary Duties & Responsibilities
To provide secretarial support and admin assistance to the partners and staff in the Manchester office. To organise office functions and meet and greet clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills
- Audio typing
- A high degree of IT literacy is essential.
- Maintaining diaries, arranging meetings internally and externally
- Ability to prioritise urgent and routine matters
- Professional telephone manner
- Maintaining numerical control of issuing of fee invoices
- Cover secretarial support in other offices
- Maintaining a clean and efficient office environment
- Order stationery and supplies
- Ability to take on other tasks as and when required.
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Subsidised gym membership
To apply for this position, please send your full CV, to:
Head of HR
Falcon Road, Hinchingbrooke Business Park
Huntingdon PE29 6FG
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapleys is proud to have achieved the Standard Award for Investors in People – demonstrating our commitment to invest in our staff and provide excellent service to our clients.
Department: Building Consultancy & Project Management
Level Of Position: Secretarial / Admin
Salary Range: Competitive