We are seeking to expand our Land Development Project Management (LDPM) team here at Rapleys via the appointment of a Project Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting senior members of the LDPM team in running large scale project
- Independently project manage smaller projects and/or package of works within minimum supervision.
Skills & Experience
- Project Management or Civil Engineering background, with a proven track record of delivery
- Experience of managing or working with multi-disciplinary design teams, ideally on land development projects
- Good understanding of the construction process
- Completed or working towards a professional qualification
- Experience in Client Management
- Ability to chair progress, site and design team meetings
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Flexible working
- Room for career progression and professional growth.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or car allowance
- Company Pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment)
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you have any queries please contact:
Jason Mound, Head of Land Development Project Management | email@example.com
Jack Downing, Land Development Project Management | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Birmingham/flexible working
Department: Building Consultancy Group
Level Of Position: Senior
Salary Range: Competitive