Reporting to the Client Accounts team leader, to provide an accounting service to management clients and support to management surveyors on accounting issues.
To work closely with and where necessary assist, other members of the department with a view to expanding the business of the department and its client base.
Main Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
To assist the Head of Department and members of the team in undertaking assignments, using agreed procedures to ensure optimum use of resources to meet client needs.
He/she is responsible to the Head of Department for the conduct and performance of assigned projects, agreed professional standards and business objectives.
He/she will be judged on his/her level of commitment, reliability and on his/her conscientious approach to total quality in the service which he/she provides.
- Credit control reports
- Chasing VAT invoices
- Responsibility for several miscellaneous clients
- Processing cash receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Charge raising to tenants
- Supplier invoice processing and payment runs
- General accounts assisting
Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Can-do attitude
- Remain calm under pressure
- Commercially minded
- A degree of IT literacy is essential, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with all members of staff
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Potential for significant career progression
For more information about this role or to apply, please send your full CV to:
Head of HR
Falcon Road, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon PE29 6FG
Or email email@example.com
Rapleys is proud to have achieved the Standard Award for Investors in People – demonstrating our commitment to invest in our staff and provide excellent service to our clients.
Level Of Position: Property Accounts Assistant
Salary Range: Competitive