Our Corporate & Investor Management team provides a professional and bespoke property management service to a range of clients and property types throughout the UK and Europe.
We work with investors, occupiers, developers and landlords in both the public and private sectors. In collaboration with our other specialist teams, we provide a fully integrated management solution, delivering lease audit, day-to-day property management, property accounting, facilities management, lease consultancy, building consultancy, agency, rating and town planning services.
We deliver services across a large mixed portfolio and currently have in excess of 3,000 properties and 13,000 leases under management and we account for £350m per annum on behalf of our clients. We work internationally, managing properties in Ireland, France, Belgium, Poland and the Netherlands.
Our mission is to deliver a professional and effective property management service to our clients and tenants; customer service and satisfaction is at the core of everything we do.
Main duties and key responsibilities
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Estates Management Surveyor to join our Huntingdon based team to work predominantly on the investment portfolio of our prestigious client, Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation.
- The extensive portfolio consists of offices, industrial and retail premises and other specialist assets located throughout the town of Letchworth.
- The role will draw on broad property skills and involve the candidate in a wide range of interesting projects.
- Travel between Huntingdon and Letchworth, within the town, and occasionally elsewhere with the UK, both to sire and to client meetings will be required.
- Reports to the Account Manager (investor clients)
Skill & Experience
- The successful candidate will be MRICS qualified and have several years property management experience across property sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service ethos
- A logical approach to problem solving and strong organisational skills
- Competitive salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Potential for significant career progression
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
To apply for this position, please send your full CV, to:
Head of HR
Falcon Road, Hinchingbrooke Business Park
Huntingdon PE29 6FG
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapleys is proud to have achieved the Standard Award for Investors in People – demonstrating our commitment to invest in our staff and provide excellent service to our clients.
Location: Huntingdon/Letchworth Garden City
Department: Corporate & Investor Managment
Level Of Position: Surveyor
Salary Range: Competitive