Primary Duties & Responsibilities
We seek a candidate who will be self-motivated to carry out all aspects of Town Planning consultancy for many of our major clients on a nationwide basis. They will form an integral part of the successful department, working alongside 30 professionals and support staff.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Must be RTPI qualified with at least 5 years PQE
- Experience, particularly in the private sector is essential, as would experience of working with major residential / home builder clients, major retailers, developers and land owners.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, ambitious and able to work well within a team and independently to deliver professional advice to our clients.
- Good inter-personal skills and a high standard of report writing capability.
- Candidates should have strong retail experience. However, the role will have scope to work within other planning sectors such as residential.
- Experience in preparing Retail Impact and Sequential Assessments is essential.
- Knowledge of organising public exhibitions.
- A proven track record in generating new business would be very advantageous.
- A full driving licence is required.
- Competitive salary, company car and pension scheme
- Potential for career progression
- Potential to gain significant professional experience
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Subsidised gym membership
To apply for this position, please send your full CV, to:
Head of HR
Falcon Road, Hinchingbrooke Business Park
Huntingdon PE29 6FG
Or email email@example.com
Rapleys is proud to have achieved the Standard Award for Investors in People – demonstrating our commitment to invest in our staff and provide excellent service to our clients.
Department: Town Planning
Level Of Position: Planner
Salary Range: Negotiable & Car