Role: Senior Surveyor and above – Party Wall Surveyor
Office: London / hybrid
Salary: Competitive + benefits
We are rapidly growing our Neighbourly Matters team in the London office. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Party Wall surveyor to join our ambitious team.
We are looking for an experienced Party Wall surveyor with an entrepreneurial mindset, who can continue to develop and deliver outstanding levels of service to clients. You will be expected to be client facing and capable of dealing with all matters relating to the Party Wall etc. Act, whilst given all opportunities and support to expand your client portfolio.
The ideal candidate should be capable of working proactively, with minimal supervision. You will be supported by an excellent admin team and the full assistance of the wider Party Wall surveying team where needed. You will also have unlimited opportunities for career growth!
The successful candidate will service existing clients as well as generate new business leads.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Providing full party wall advice and answering queries from clients
- Responding to new leads
- Reviewing new proposals and other documents relevant to the Party Wall Act and advising accordingly
- Drafting and serving party wall notices
- Undertaking and carrying out schedule of conditions
- Preparing and agreeing party wall awards
- Checking off schedules of condition and dealing with any further matters arising
- Negotiate access/scaffold licences including crane oversail would be an advantage, but not essential.
Skills & Experience
- 5 + years’ experience of acting as a Party Wall surveyor
- Professional qualifications with the RICS, membership of The Pyramus & Thisbe Society and the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors would be an advantage
- High degree of IT literacy
- Driven with a can-do attitude
- Ambitious & career focused.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension scheme
- Car allowance
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
- Subsidised gym membership
- Regular social events plus annual ball
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment).
For more information or to apply for the role, please send your CV to:
Natalie Sheldon, Head of HR | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: London (hybrid)
Department: Neighbourly Matters
Level Of Position: Senior Surveyor
Salary Range: Competitive