Role: Senior Surveyor (possibly Associate) – Lease Advisory
Office: Alconbury, Cambridgeshire or London
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Our Lease Advisory Team act for a range of both landlord and tenant clients in the negotiation of rent reviews, lease renewals and lease regears.
The team also undertakes red book and non red book valuations as required, but the team’s primary focus is landlord and tenant related work.
The successful candidate will service existing clients as well as generate new business leads.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Negotiating rent reviews, lease renewals and lease regears
- Acting as Expert Witness at rent review and lease renewal disputes
- Undertaking red book and non red book valuations as required
- Business generation
- Client facing
- Detailed report writing.
Skills & Experience
- MRICS qualified
- Several years experience of negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals
- Registered Valuer
- High degree of IT literacy
- Self-motivated & can work autonomously
- Driven with a can-do attitude
- Ambitious & career focused.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension scheme
- Car allowance
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment).
For more information or to apply for the role, please send your CV to:
Fran Hibbert, Head of HR | email@example.com
Unit 3a, The Incubator
Location: Alconbury, Cambridgeshir
Department: Lease Advisory
Level Of Position: Senior/Associate
Salary Range: Competitive