Our Town Planning team has specialised knowledge and a proven track record in the planning system across all sectors throughout the UK.
Such experience embraces:
- Development management – the pursuit of planning applications and appeals, and also
- Development planning – the influencing of emerging planning policies.
Our team prides itself on negotiating and delivering commercially acceptable planning permissions within tight timescales, thereby adding value to development proposals.
Our network of offices in London and the regions allows our Town Planning team to have an excellent understanding of local as well as national markets.
We develop beneficial working relationships with the local authority and associated stakeholders.
The core services include:
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Conservation area and listed building issues
- Development plan monitoring and representations
- Direct professional access instruction of barristers
- Environmental statements
- Expert evidence / witness
- Master planning and site layout
- Planning agreements and planning obligations (Section 106)
- Planning applications and planning appeals
- Residential and employment land availability / supply
- Retail and leisure capacity and impact assessments
- Sequential location reports
- Site search and feasibility studies
To view the most recent Use Class Order as of Summer 2020, please click here.
Changes to the current planning system: Consultation on changes to planning policy and regulations (MHCLG).
Snapshot Of Instructions
Development, Environmental Impact Assessment, Town Planning, Affordable Housing & Viability