Our town planning team has specialised knowledge and a proven track record in the planning system, across all sectors (including; residential, mixed-use, retail, roadside and business space), throughout the UK. Such experience embraces development management (the pursuit of planning applications and appeals) and development planning (the drafting and influencing of emerging planning policies).
Our team prides itself on negotiating and delivering commercially acceptable planning permissions within tight timescales and thereby adding value to any development proposal. A regional presence through our network of offices enables our planners to have a good understanding of local as well as national markets, facilitating beneficial working relationships with local authorities and other associated stakeholders.
The core services include:
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Conservation area and listed building issues
- Development plan monitoring and representations
- Direct professional access instruction of barristers
- Environmental statements
- Expert evidence / witness
- Master planning and site layout
- Planning agreements and planning obligations (Section 106)
- Planning applications and planning appeals
- Residential and employment land availability / supply
- Retail and leisure capacity and impact assessments
- Sequential location reports
- Site search and feasibility studies