Level of position
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Conducting planning activities as directed by the project co-ordinator.
- The ability to write clearly and concisely and to develop arguments in written form
- Developing technical knowledge in the field of town planning and technical expertise
- Day to day management of time
- Working on projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines in accordance with the QA system
- Client contact as required in support of senior colleagues
- Needs an appreciation of budgetary constraints imposed on projects/instructions and to work effectively within the constraints of the instruction
- Working to achieve professional membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- Responsible for contributing to own continuing professional development through attendance at appropriate training courses and internal CPD sessions and wider reading
- Developing an understanding and appreciation of project management and interdisciplinary working arrangements
Scope of role (staff, clients, products, equipment)
- Town planning practitioner within scope of instructions and project plan
- Able to communicate with client contacts and external bodies /authorities / consultants in respect of project working as required
- Not to accept direct instruction from clients without reference to Associate or Partner.
Join us at Rapleys
More vacancies for you
Senior Surveyor and above – Party Wall surveyor
Graduate Surveyor – Residential
Associate Surveyor – Manchester
Associate Surveyor – Huntingdon