Senior MRICS Building Surveyor
Building Consultancy Group
Senior Chartered Building Surveyor
Level of position
DOE + benefits
Reports: to Head of Department
Job purpose summary: We are seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to work within our Building Consultancy team in London. The role will involve advising clients on a broad range of matters including building surveys, dilapidations, defect analysis, assessments, licence for alteration assessments, schedules of condition, contract administration and project management services on a variety of property types in the commercial, retail, healthcare and heritage sectors.
The role will also include the co-ordination of portfolio projects for national clients, liaising across our network of UK offices and an active role with client development with both existing and new clients.
The successful candidate will also be supported with actively participating in networking events, client development and becoming involved with local groups/professional bodies.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Undertaking a range of professional instructions including dilapidations, technical due diligence acquisition surveys, schedules of condition, PPM’s, feasibility studies and party walls
- Advising clients about building/property issues, which can include technical, financial, legal, environmental/sustainability, building regulation and restoration matters
- Produce defined and accurate instructions to external consultants to undertake detailed planned maintenance surveys, structural surveys etc as and when required
- To produce reports to clients on building consultancy projects
- To present at client meetings.
Scope of role (staff, clients, products, equipment):
- MRICS Chartered status
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Highly computer literate
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full clean driving license
Join us at Rapleys
More vacancies for you
Senior Town Planner
Associate MRICS Building Surveyor
Senior Town Planner
Senior Surveyor and above – Party Wall surveyor
Associate Surveyor – Manchester