Chartered Building Surveyor – up to Associate Partner level
up to Associate Partner
Level of position
£DOE + benefits
Rapleys is currently enjoying a sustained period of growth across all divisions of the business and our Building Consultancy team is looking for experienced chartered building surveyors to join the Birmingham team.
Our ideal candidate will provide a broad range of building consultancy services for clients across a variety of industries including industrial, retail, healthcare, leisure, automotive & roadside and commercial. They will also be an experienced client-facing manager and able to undertake new business development.
The role will be a hybrid mix of home/office working.
This is truly an exciting time to join Rapleys as we continue our expansion and development plan.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Undertaking a range of professional instructions including dilapidations, technical due diligence acquisition surveys, schedules of condition, PPM’s, feasibility studies and party walls.
- Advising clients about building/property issues, which can include technical, financial, legal, environmental/sustainability, building regulation, and restoration matters.
- Produce defined and accurate instructions to external consultants to undertake detailed planned maintenance surveys, structural surveys etc, as and when required.
- Undertake new business development as well as managing current key client relationships.
- To produce reports to clients on building consultancy projects.
- To present at client meetings.
Skills & experience
- MRICS Chartered status
- Experience within the commercial property sector preferred
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Highly computer literate
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full clean driving license
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension scheme (to include Death in Service)
- Car/Car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance + Cash Plan
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
- Generous holiday allowance + birthday + Rapleys Wellbeing Day
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption policies
- Subsidised gym membership
- Recognition Awards (including long service & work anniversaries)
- Regular social events plus annual business-wide event
Join us at Rapleys
More vacancies for you
Senior Surveyor / Associate – Automotive & Roadside
Manchester / Birmingham / Huntingdon
Planning Vacancies – Associates, Senior Planners & Planners
Associate to Partner level – Party Wall surveyor