Senior Surveyor and above – Party Wall surveyor
Level of position
Competitive + bonus
We are rapidly growing our Neighbourly Matters team in the London office and have a fantastic opportunity for a Party Wall surveyor to join our ambitious team.
We are looking for an experienced Party Wall surveyor with an entrepreneurial mindset, who can continue with the ethos Rapleys maintains with our clients in providing outstanding levels of service. You will be expected to be client-facing and capable of dealing with all matters relating to the Party Wall etc. Act, whilst given all opportunities and support to expand your client portfolio.
The ideal candidate should be capable of working proactively, with minimal supervision. You will be supported with an excellent admin team and the full assistance of the wider Party Wall surveying team where needed. You will also have unlimited opportunity for career growth.
The successful candidate will service existing clients as well as generate new business leads.
The role shall be a hybrid mix containing home/office working.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Providing full party wall advice and answering queries from clients
- Responding to new leads
- Reviewing new proposals and other documents relevant to the Party Wall Act and advising accordingly
- Drafting and serving party wall notices
- Undertaking and carrying out schedule of conditions
- Preparing and agreeing party wall awards
- Checking off schedules of condition and dealing with any further matters arising
- Negotiating access/scaffold licences including crane oversail would be an advantage, but not essential.
Skills & experience
- 5 + years’ experience of acting as a Party Wall surveyor
- Professional qualifications with the RICS, membership of The Pyramus & Thisbe Club and the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors would be an advantage
- High degree of IT literacy
- Driven with a can-do attitude
- Ambitious & career focused.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension scheme
- Car allowance
- Bonuses for performance and business generation
- Subsidised gym membership
- Regular social events
- Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment).
Join us at Rapleys
More vacancies for you
Graduate Surveyor – Residential
Associate Surveyor – Manchester
Associate Surveyor – Huntingdon
Associate/Senior Associate – Planning