Automotive & Roadside
Retail, Trade and Leisure Units – Clacton, Essex
Unit K, Clacton Trade and Leisure Park, Clacton, Essex, CO15 1HX
170 sq m (1,830 sq ft)
Clacton Trade Park occupies a prominent position on Old Road (A133), the main road into and out of Clacton.
- Situated ¼ of a mile to the west of Clacton town centre
- Purpose built Trade Development of 42,500 sq ft
- Adjacent to Waterglade Retail Park occupied by Halfords, B&M Home Store, Iceland, Morrisons, Next and Carpetright
- 10 Trade Counter Units
- Unit K – final unit with planning for retail use. Food outlet.
- Clear span steel portal frame units with 4m eaves
- Insulated steel panelling with glazed screens
- 120 car parking spaces
Where to find this property