Residential led development on Canford Park, Poole
Retail & Leisure
The development comprises 696 new family dwellings with associated community hub retail and employment facilities in addition to a community hall and 60 bed care home.
Rapleys were appointed as Development Project Managers to develop the project from outline planning permission to detailed reserved matters application(s) for the new dwellings and manage the delivery of the detailed enabling infrastructure. The latter comprises detailed S278 and S38 highway infrastructure in addition to surface and foul water S104 drainage applications.
- Working with the client team including land, planning, technical, commercial and sales teams to derive best value for the development
- Lead consultant managing multi- disciplinary design teams in order to prepare reserved matters applications
- Design management of the primary infrastructure to ensure fully coordinated information for tender and delivery
- Programme management for delivery of all design work and necessary consents and facilitate a start on site and release of the show homes
- Co-ordination of all design disciplines and inherent inter-dependencies to ensure efficient working
- Management of utilities including diversions and new supplies.
Our track record
Stadium Holdings Ltd
1 Olympic Way, Wembley
Neighbourly Matters advice for a 7-storey extension to provide student accommodation
12,000 Stock Condition Surveys – Yorkshire Housing
Appointed by Yorkshire Housing via the Fusion21 Framework to complete 12,000 stock condition surveys over a 3-year period
Kruton No. 2
9-12 Middle Street, Brighton
Appointed as Employer’s Agent on new build commercial project.
Acquisition for Kwik Fit, Atex Business Park, Stowmarket
Instructed by Kwik Fit as national retained acquisition agents
Affordable housing provisions for a mixed-use scheme, Balham
Provided a detailed FVA, development advice and affordable housing strategy
Affordable Housing valuation for a mixed use scheme, Garratt Lane, Wandsworth
Development Consultancy advice to support a planning application for a mixed use scheme
London and Regional
Albert Island Redevelopment
Providing Cost Management & Quantity Surveying services on an exemplar industrial intensification project
Aldersbrook Baptist Church
Aldersbrook Baptist Church, Wanstead
Sale of church hall and provision of cost advice regarding development and refurbishment of church.
Ropemaker Properties Limited
Alfa Laval Tower, Brentford
Assessed the financial viability of the scheme for a planning appeal