Housing Consultancy services, Aberdeenshire
Castlehill Housing Association
Rapleys Housing Consultancy was commissioned to complete a 100% external and 20% internal stock condition survey and 300 Energy Performance Certificates to a portfolio of over 2,800 properties in Aberdeenshire.
The portfolio was geographically very diverse with many properties in remote rural locations, requiring additional focus by Rapleys on dynamic and proactive resident engagement to maximise access. Working in close partnership with our client, we contacted many hundreds of residents in advance of our visits to arrange access.
Rapleys achieved over 75% first-time access using our intensive communication processes and successfully completed all stock condition surveys and EPCs within 11 weeks. We achieved 100% customer satisfaction feedback from our stock condition survey work, fully endorsing our communication processes and the highest levels of customer care provided by our expert team.
Rapleys provided presentations to our clients Board and Senior Leadership Team during and on completion of all survey work. Our commitment to partnership working ensured a full understanding of project progress, results and impact for our client and all stakeholders.
All survey data was successfully migrated into our clients Asset and Housing Management System, including over 5,000 photographs. We completed extensive property-by- property data modelling and investment profiling work to develop comprehensive 5- and 30-year capital planned investment programmes across the entire portfolio, ensuring investment programmes provided a cost-effective and logistically efficient delivery programme to rural and urban properties alike.
- Dedicated and experienced team completed over 650 surveys and 300 EPCs across an extensive geographic area in 11 weeks
- Over 75% first-time access was achieved due to intensive engagement activities by Rapleys Resident Liaison team
- Exceptional levels of survey data including Scottish Housing Quality Standard and Safety issues
- 100% of residents provided ‘Very Satisfied’ responses to our questionnaire
- Rapleys prepared 5- and 30-year programmes of Capital Investment in partnership with our client, ensuring confidence in delivery, budgets and asset planning
- Rapleys provided presentations to our clients Board and Senior Leadership Team during and on completion of all survey work. Our commitment to partnership working ensured a full understanding of project progress, results and impact for our client and all stakeholders
Our Track record
Stadium Holdings Ltd
1 Olympic Way, Wembley
Neighbourly Matters advice for a 7-storey extension to provide student accommodation
Acquisition for Kwik Fit, Atex Business Park, Stowmarket
Instructed by Kwik Fit as national retained acquisition agents
Acquisition of a former public house, Godalming
Identified and acquired the site for Majestic Wine
Affordable housing provisions for a mixed-use scheme, Balham
Provided a detailed FVA, development advice and affordable housing strategy
Affordable Housing valuation for a mixed use scheme, Garratt Lane, Wandsworth
Development Consultancy advice to support a planning application for a mixed use scheme
Ropemaker Properties Limited
Alfa Laval Tower, Brentford
Assessed the financial viability of the scheme for a planning appeal
Orchard Street Investment Management
Altrincham Retail Park expansion
Secured planning permission via a Section 78 appeal
The Crown Estate
Application and Environmental Impact Assessment for land off Beavor Lane, Axminster
Planning application and EIA for for part of the east Axminster urban extension
The Arch Company
Providing a full suite of Building Consultancy services throughout the UK
London and Regional
Archers Spring, land North of Welwyn Road, Hertford
Instructed to to provide strategic land and planning application advice