Nightingale Lodge, Romsey, Hampshire
New-build development of former care home site, providing 54 apartments within an extra care facility. A mixed tenure comprising affordable rent and shared ownership units, with a specification aimed at the later living and vulnerable demographic. On site amenities for residents and the local community, including salon, 24hr reception, servery/dining and assisted bath/shower rooms. Within the building envelope, a Wellbeing Hub has been incorporated providing a respite facility for the local community, operated by the local authority.
Project Management duties included stakeholder management, site inspections, quality control and client liaison.
- Sub-Lease agreed for electrical sub-station land transfer and access rights.
- 100+ variations requested by clients during construction. Costs largely off-set with value engineering.
- Supply chain issues with windows led to temporary weather-tight boarding to re-sequence and preserve programme.
- Incorporation of show apartment under late instruction. Safe access provided during construction programme.
- Local engagement with neighbouring sheltered housing and school.
- Constrained site with no on-site parking. Traffic management plan implemented.
Our track record
Stadium Holdings Ltd
1 Olympic Way, Wembley
Neighbourly Matters advice for a 7-storey extension to provide student accommodation
12,000 Stock Condition Surveys – Yorkshire Housing
Appointed by Yorkshire Housing via the Fusion21 Framework to complete 12,000 stock condition surveys over a 3-year period
Kruton No. 2
9-12 Middle Street, Brighton
Appointed as Employer’s Agent on new build commercial project.
Acquisition for Kwik Fit, Atex Business Park, Stowmarket
Instructed by Kwik Fit as national retained acquisition agents
Affordable housing provisions for a mixed-use scheme, Balham
Provided a detailed FVA, development advice and affordable housing strategy
Affordable Housing valuation for a mixed use scheme, Garratt Lane, Wandsworth
Development Consultancy advice to support a planning application for a mixed use scheme
London and Regional
Albert Island Redevelopment
Providing Cost Management & Quantity Surveying services on an exemplar industrial intensification project
Aldersbrook Baptist Church
Aldersbrook Baptist Church, Wanstead
Sale of church hall and provision of cost advice regarding development and refurbishment of church.
Ropemaker Properties Limited
Alfa Laval Tower, Brentford
Assessed the financial viability of the scheme for a planning appeal